- Please keep the appointment or cancel it well in advance to allow other people to see us
- Please book urgent appointments for emergencies only
- If you feel you need a longer appointment for your problem, please tell reception at the time of booking the appointment
- If you change your name, address or telephone number please inform us as soon as possible
- Only call the Doctor out of hours if you can’t wait
- For minor ailments and injuries try one of the ‘Urgent Care Centres’
- Be polite to the staff as they are just doing their job
- The practice operates a zero tolerance policy any patient that is violent or abusive to any member of staff may risk being removed from the practice list
We ask you for information and keep it together with details of your care. We may use some of this information to help us to protect the health of the Nation, to help plan the future of the NHS, to train tomorrow’s clinical staff and to carry out research for the benefit of everyone. You have a right of access to your health records. Please ask at the reception for further details. There will be a fee for this.
Everyone working for the NHS has a legal duty to keep information about you confidential.
You can find more information on our Medical Record Information page
Your comments and suggestions are welcome to improve the quality of our service.
Friends and Family Test
You can also leave feedback based on your visits and appointments to the medical centre. Please access the Friends and Family Test page.
We really appreciate your comments on our service positive or negative. In the event we do not get it right please let us know.
If you are unhappy with any service or with any member of the practice team and would like to complain:
- First talk the problem through with the Practice Manager or a Senior Receptionist.
If you are still unhappy and wish to take the matter further, contact
PO Box 16738
Tel: 0300 311 22 33