The practice aims to provide the highest possible standards of health care and follows the National Institute for Clinical Excellence and National Service Framework guidelines. To achieve our high standard, we have a full compliment of staff whom we actively encourage to further their knowledge with regular training courses. We also undertake regular audit of of standards of clinic care and prescribing.
This website has been designed to help you make full use of the many services that our practice has to offer.
We offer the following services:
- A full range of general medical services
- Child Health Surveillance
- Contraception Services / Advice on sexual health
- Maternity / Obstetrics Service
- Health Promotion & Disease Management
- Minor Surgery
- Childhood Vaccinations
- Holiday Travel
- Cervical Cytology
- Baby Clinics
- Blood tests
- Travel advice and immunisationPLEASE NOTE IF YOU ARE TRAVELLING WITHIN 8 WEEKS WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO OFFER YOU AN APPOINTMENT AND YOU WILL BE ADVISED TO SEEK ALTERNATIVE ARRANGEMENTS.
- Practice Therapist – common mental health problems
- Smoking Cessation
- Yellow Fever Centre
WE DO NOT DO WOUNDCARE OR REMOVE STITCHES. THESE ARE DONE BY DISTRICT NURSING TEAM IN CLINIC OR AT HOME (FOR HOUSEBOUND PATIENTS ONLY)
TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT PLEASE CALL SPA ON 03003007777
All staff at our practice work together as a team to provide you with the best possible care. We aim to treat you with courtesy, dignity, and complete confidence.